Handheld fiber optic power meter is integrated the OPM, VFL (visual fault locator) and RJ45 Tracker & Sequence function. The fiber optical meter has automatic shutdown function, three red light modes, backlight display, wavelength memory function, user calibration, wide test range, lighting. The mini optical power meter is mainly used for continuous optical signal power measurement, optical fiber link loss test and optical fiber line on-off test.
The optical power meter is a self-developed test instrument which is widely used for installation, operation and maintenance of fiber-optic network. The optical power mete vfl can test optical power within the range of 800~1700nm wave length. There are 850nm, 1300nm, 1310nm, 1490nm, 1550nm, 1625nm, six calibrated wavelength. The optical power meter price is very good because of its cost-effective design.
- Identify CW/270/330/1K/2KHz modulated frequency
- Support 1270nm,1577nm wavelength test
- Support CW/1Hz/2Hz three VFL modes
- Support RJ45 cable sequence,cable tracking
- Support backlight display,automatic shutdown
- Support user calibration
- Mini optical power meter supports wavelength memory function
- Handheld fiber optic power meter supports SC/FC/ST interface
- Supporting dry battery
Handheld fiber optic power meter's specification
|Mini optical power meter's model
|Calibrated wavelength（nm ）
|Battery working hours（h）
|2pecs of AA 1.5V battery /
|140 (without battery)
|RJ45 Wire tracker and sequence test
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.