The BAUDCOM High Precision Fiber Cleaver BC-9S is designed for field use, especially for FTTH. By using a rotating blade for multiple scoring positions enables a blade life of 48, 000 cleaves with a cleave angle better than 0.5 degrees. The fiber optic cutter is constructed to be robust and field serviceable and has options such as tripod mount to enable secure platform mounting. The BC-9S fiber cleaver is integral to the unit is a cleave length scale which helps facilitate exact lengths during cleaving.
- Durable design
- Used for single fiber cleaving
- Can be operated with minimal steps
- High precision & high cutting quality
- Prevents double scoring of the fibers
- Has superior blade height and rotational adjustment
- Utilizes an automatic anvil drop for fewer required steps and better cleave consistency
|Typical Cleave Angle
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.