As a cost effective solution for the traditional telecom services migrate to the IP packet networking technology, BD-E1-IP adopts the innovative TDM over IP technology, it transports the legacy E1/T1 data through the existing Ethernet or IP network
BD-E1-IP is the new generation of the TDM over IP equipment with IP circuit emulation that supports transportation of E1/T1 over Ethernet or IP network. The uplink ports is IEEE 802.3 compliant, 10/100BaseT auto-sensed Ethernet port.
The Ethernet over E1 converter is a mini type device,which only half occupation of 19″ device.It is very convenient for customer to use it.
The state-of-the-art design provides the highest availability with the accurate timing signal and data bit stream reconstruction. Predefined system parameter profiles that according to different application requirement; ultimately simplify the installation process and saving the maintenance cost.
Telecom and Enterprise users can save a lot of access and equipment costs and generates new revenue by offering different types of service over existing Ethernet networks. It is also suitable for connecting to the wireless equipment to achieve fast deployment of E1/T1 services. One particular application is to build E1/T1 links with low cost Wireless LAN bridges, replacing much more costly microwave radios. Operators can use BD-E1-IP to provide legacy TDM services over wired or wireless packet network.
IETF RFC4553 SAToP protocol, Ethernet encapsulation support IP/UDP.
2. Support POE power unit embedded, support maximum 60W power over Ethernet.(optional)
3. User-friendly Web server supported for easy setup and maintenance
4. Point to point application and point to multipoint application are supported
5. E1/T1 Port supported, E1 or T1 easy selected by Web Manager
6. Uplink ports 1+1 backup supported
7. Stable E1/T1 clock recovery, low jitter and wander
8. Low processing delay for E1/T1 channels, high bandwidth usage efficiency
9. Resist to packet loss, with PCM frame synchronization protection
10. User definable encapsulation packet size for different application
11. Enough jitter buffer to resist packet delay variation (PDV)
12. Local Ethernet port throughput limiting, assuring E1/T1 QoS
13. Local and remote E1/T1 LOS and AIS and packet loss indication for trouble-shooting and maintenance
14. Support cascade concatenate for more than E1/T1 port
15. Support double power or single power supplier.
Application1: Point to Point Application two units E1 TDM over IP work with voice device (PBX,PCM) and ethernet device (switch or router),transmitting voice and ethernet data over ethernet network.
Application2: Point to Point Application
E1 TDM over IP work with Voice over E1 converter,transmitting voice and ethernet data over ethernet network.
Application3: Point to multipoint Application
16units E1 TDM over IP work with 16E1 TDM over IP
or E1/4E1/8E1 TDM over IP work with 16E1 TDM over IP.