The 4GE GPON ONT is a type PoE (PSE) product with four fixed 10/100/1000Mbps auto-adapted POE ports. IEEE802.3 at 30W PoE and IEEE802.3af 15.4W standards are supported. The GE PoE ONT can automatically detect and deliver power to power receiving devices that comply with the IEEE802.3af/at standard.
The GE PoE ONT will automatically stop supplying power to connected devices that do not support PoE. The 4GE GPON ONT can interact with IP cameras, IP phones, wireless access points, and other network devices while also providing power. The 4GE PoE ONT collaborates with the OLT to provide integrated management, long-distance fault location, and reduced maintenance workload. It has a metal enclosure and is appropriate for FTTB/FTTH.
The GE PoE ONT is mostly used in security surveillance, smart cities, tunnel monitoring, and coal mine networks, among other things. The ONT can be mounted on a desk or on a wall.
- Apply to ITU-T G.984/G.988
- Support auto discovery and auto register (real-time operation)
- Support DBA and multi types SLA
- Support IEEE802.1D RSTP
- Support IGMP Snooping V2 multi-broadcast function
- Support EMI and ESD identification
- Support VLAN
- Support user end auto time synchronization based at SNTP
- Support powerful OAM and remote management
- Support port speed limit, loop detection and port VLAN
- Support state detection and fault location
- Support power failure alarm
- Each PoE port supports to auto discovery the standard power receiving devices
- Support IEEE802.3af 15.4W and IEEE802.3at 30W PoE standards
|Max transmission distance
|Space of buffer storage
Support Dynamic Bandwidth Allocation (DBA)
Support ONU auto-searching and automatic registration (real-time operation)
|Standard and Protocol
Support IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3u
IGMP Snooping V2
Support IEEE802.1q WLAN
Support IEEE802.1p QOS
Supplying power port: 4 ports
Standard: IEEE802.3af 15.4W, IEEE802.3at 30W
Working mode: auto discover and power/dis-power receiving power device
Cooperating with center OLT, implement management configuration and software upgrade to ONU
4.5W, Max POE supplying power 240W
Question: What is the chip of the 4GE POE ONU? Can it be Realtek 9603C?
Answer: Yes,Baudcom’s POE ONU is made by Realtek 9603C which has good quality and compatablity.
Question: We have IP camera. Can it work with your POE ONU ?
Answer: If your IP camera is PD POE camera, it can work with our POE ONU. Your IP camera will be powered by our GE PSE ONU via ethernet cable.
Question: Can Baudcom ONT/ONU support IPv6?
Answer: Yes, Baudcom ONT/ONU supports IPv6.
Question: Does Baudcom ONT/ONU offer OEM service?
Answer: Yes, Baudcom ONT/ONU offers OEM service and can print logos according to customers’ design.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.