BDFR-503 optical fiber transceiver is a series single mode single fiber SFF(Small Form Factor)module designed for optical data communication applications. It is electrically compatible with the SFF-MSA transceiver. Integrated with 1550/1310nm splitter, the transmitter section incorporates an advanced FP laser and driver IC with temperature compensation and automatic power control circuit. The SFF transceiver's receiver section incorporates an efficient InGaAs/InP PIN photodiode and Trans-impedance with AGC for wide dynamicrange. The fiber optic transceivers have excellent reliability. BDFR-303 series module is 1550Tx/1310Rx version
Together with BDFR-303 series module, they can provide the system designer with products to implement a range of Ethernet and ATM designs at the 100M/125M bps rate and SONET/OC-3, SDH/STM-1 for telecommunication.
- 2X5 DIP metal package with single SC/PC or SC/APC receptacle
- PECL logic interface, compatible with ordinary two fiber Small Form Factor MSA transceiver
- 1550nm LD/1310nm Rx with 1550/1310nm WDM Splitter, single fiber bi-directional transmission
- Fiber optic transceivers are full compliant with ITU-T G.957, G.958 specification
- Optical fiber transceiver operates at data rates of 100, 155, 622Mb/s to 1.25Gb/s
- Up to 40Km with 9/125um SMF
- SFF transceiver has single +3.3V or +5V power supply
- Wave solderable and washable with process plug inserted
- Two temperature ranges: 0 C to +70 C for commercial level , -40 C to +85 C for industrial level
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.